Thursday, August 27, 2020

Holly Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.  I was going for pretty and I ended up with Pretty......Festive.....And Fun.
 
I started out with a Whisper White base tag and stamped my sentiment ...... From the 'Wrapped in Christmas' set at the bottom of my tag.  I used Real Red ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
Next, I added some 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the top of my tag ……. And I added a 1/4" Real Red piece across the bottom edge.
 
My holly was stamped from the 'Christmas Gleaming' set and I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color that pretty piece in.
 
My tag was topped off with some 'All The Trimming Ribbon' and I tied it up into a pretty bow for an added extra WOW FACTOR.
 
The finishing touch for my tag was adding three little 'Gold Metallic Pearls' around the bottom Whisper White section.
 
So there you have it friends...….
One of my favorite holiday tags yet.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Holly and stripes are holiday essentials. Love the touch of gold pearls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree with you more my friend. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Your holly is the perfect accent on this sweet tag! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete