Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Warm Hugs

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
How FESTIVE is this holiday card!
 
I used a Whisper White base card and adhered a panel of Garden Green card stock to the front.  Then I got busy and cut up 1-1/8" x 1-1/8" squares of 'Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper'.  I positioned 12-squres on the front of my card and adhered them down with adhesive.
 
Next, I wrapped some 'Embroidered 3/8" Ribbon' around the top portion of my card......
 
And adhered some DARLING 'Acorn Trinkets to that ribbon.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Warm Hugs' set.......
 
And I used several 'Layering Circle pieces to that sentiment.
 
My finishing touch for this card was to accent my little red heart with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and that just gave my card the sparkle I was looking for.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite styles with the sweet squares of pretty paper. I literally pulled a sample recently with a plan to make one. Thanks for inspiring me. I love those little acorns - perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just crazy about this layout too. And I think everything in the new Mini Catalog is FABULOUS.

      Delete
  2. What's NOT to love about this great showcase of this sweet paper?! Looks like a modern, fresh sampler. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW.....Thanks Brian. LOVE your sweet comment.

      Delete