Sunday, August 16, 2020

Cup of Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
This card just makes me HAPPY!!!
 
I started off with a Whisper White base card …… And added a panel of the 'Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper' to the left hand side.
 
Before I adhered that DSP panel down to my card …… I wrapped some 'Playful Pets Trim' around the top and finished it off with a pretty bow.
 
Next, I got to work on my sentiment/image panel.
 
I stamped my sentiment onto a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then sized up the panel for my coffee cup image.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color in each of the coffee images.
 
After I had that sentiment/image panel completed …… I adhered it down to my Whisper White base card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
And my final touch was adding a few 'Sequins For Everything' sequins around the front of my card ….. And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to the cutest little cups ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time making this card. Thanks Mary.

      Delete
  2. Bright, cheery fun! I used this paper for a card I'm sharing tomorrow. LOVE what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete