Sunday, August 23, 2020

You Are The Besst

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Check out the FUN card I made for today.
 
I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base.  Next, I added a panel of the 'Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper' right down the center of my card.
 
To create my sentiment piece ….. I used a Whisper White 2-1/4" Circle and layered it with 'Label Me Fancy' pieces.  My sentiment is stamped from the 'Tasteful Touches' set...…...
 
And then I arranged two 'Perennial Flowers' at the top.
 
 I added several 'Elegant Faceted Gems around the DSP...….
 
And this card was done in a 
HOT New York minute!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment