Saturday, August 29, 2020

Guess Who Loves You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
How FUN is this little note card!!!!
 
I added three layering panels (Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Whisper White) to the front of my Whisper White note card ....... And then, I cut down one of the postcards that were included in this kit to 2-3/4"x4-1/4".
 
I adhered one of the die-cut pieces included in this kit to the front of my card ......... and I used the 'Detailed Hearts Die' to crop out eight little hearts to add to this die-cut piece.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Banner Year' set and I added two more little hearts to frame out that sentiment.
 
The final touch was adding some 'Fine Tip Glue' to each of the little hearts ....... And that gave each of the hearts something to shine about.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Charming little scene. Love all the hearts going for a ride on the ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. It was a fun little card to create.

      Delete