Saturday, August 08, 2020

Jar Gift Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
For this card project ....... I made a charming gift card holder.
     
All I did was create a opening at the top of my jar image and that allowed me to create the perfect spot to add a gift card to this project. 
 
The card was made with all the pieces included in this kit.  The only additional product I added was the base card stock that my jar was adhered to.
 
I also used 'Silver Embossing Powder' for my sentiment ........ And that really added a touch of pretty that I was looking to add to this card.
 
My little fireflies were added behind the vellum jar ...... And I finished off my jar by adding some 'Flowers For Every Season' Misty Moonlight Twine around the top.
 And that's all it took to create this fun little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: