Monday, August 17, 2020

Cup of Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
 
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the card base to Poppy Parade.  
 
I used the same 'Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper' …… Along with the 'Playful Pets Trim'.  But for the trim …… I wrapped that trim around the entire top of my Whisper White panel before adhering it down.
And I made sure that my pretty bow was front and center in the DSP panel.
 
For my image/sentiment panel ….. I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to crop out my Poppy Parade scallop frame …… And then I stamped and colored in my image /sentiment panel
 
To upgrade my image/sentiment panel ….. I used VersaMark ink and Black Embossing Powder to really give my image a brighter feel.
 
And I kept the 'Sequins For Everything' sequins sprinkled across the top of my card.
 
So there you have it friends......
Which one is your favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I often love both of your "upgrade" cards - same here. This one, though, does look better with the larger white panel. Again, love both, but I really love the reworked one. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you the sweetest my friend. I would have to agree with you......LOVE 'EM both....but the upgrade really makes me HAPPY.

      Delete
  2. love the 2.0 version of these retro coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the right thing to say. LOVE that you call my upgraded version "2.0". Thanks my friend.

      Delete