Sunday, August 09, 2020

Hip Hip Hooray

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Check out this quick & easy card I made.
 
I used a Calypso Coral base card and added a panel of the 'Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper' to the front.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Best Year' set onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I used the 'Tasteful Labels Dies' to crop that sentiment out ……. And then added it to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock.
 
I grabbed the 'Small Bloom Punch' and cropped out three little flowers ……. And arranged those around the outer edge of my sentiment panel.
 
And that's all it took to create this darling little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This paper is such a great backdrop for your fun sentiment and sweet flowers. I love the little touch of white on each of the flowers from the Small Bloom punch - such a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly precious. Love those little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy they carried that flower punch into the new catalog. Thanks my friend.

      Delete