Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Reindeer Food Tin

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and I want to share it with you here.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Have you seen the new 'Round Tins' in the Holiday Mini Catalog???
 
I decided to create a FUN little Magical Reindeer Food' package for my youngest grandson Twoie with one of these little tins.
I started out by wrapping some 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' around the base of my tin.  Then I added some 'Real Red 3/8" Satin Ribbon around my tin and tied it up into a pretty bow.
 
Next, I used my computer and created a "Magical Reindeer Food" poem and used the 'Tasteful Labels Dies' to crop that poem out.  I also used the 'Layering Circle Dies' to create a pretty Real Red scallop piece ..... And the reindeer from the 'Warm & Toasty' set was added to the top of my tin.
 
I filled my tin with Oatmeal and Red magical beans ……. And this little Christmas Even treat will be ready for Twoie to sprinkle out on his front lawn.
 
 So what do you think my friends......
Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the little deer. These tins are wonderful, and you've showcased them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! I was SOLD on this set because of the little deer. Can't wait to send these to my grandkids.

      Delete