Thursday, August 06, 2020

Ho Ho Ho Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Gotta tell you.......
I'll be making a whole bunch of these tags for the upcoming holidays!
 
I started out with a Whisper White base tag  I adhered two Real Red card stock panels to the top and bottom sections of my tag......
 
And used the 'Little Treats ' set to stamp 4-Santa hats.  I used the 'Little Treat Box' dies to crop those four Santa hats out.
 
A single 'Frosted Clear Epoxy Droplet' was added to the end of each hat.....
And I added two sequins from the  'Sequins For Everything' to the stamped sentiment section.
 
And I finished off my tag with some 'Playful Pets Trim'.
 
And that's all it took my friends 
to create this OH SO CUTE holiday gift tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. very cute - thank you for the instructions - I may have a go at this - or something similar. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Lynda......I would LOVE to see what you make. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Those darling santa hats add creative whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....You seem to always know the PERFECT thing to say.

      Delete