Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Copper Ornament

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Looking for a WOW kind of Holiday card????
Check this card out......
 
I started off by using my 'Simply Score Board' and scored a 1/4" around the front of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I added a panel of the 'Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper' to the right hand side of my card.
 
Creating three copper ornaments was a breeze …….. When I used the 'Christmas Gleaming' set along with some 'Copper Embossing Powder.  And cropping all three ornaments out with the help of the 'Gleaming Ornament Punch' made that task OH SO EASY!
 
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Christmas Gleaming' set with VersaMark ink and sprinkling it with 'Copper Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
 
The finishing touch was adding some copper ribbon from the 'Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack' to the top of each ornament ……. And adding three coper 'Star Designer Elements' to the front of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Festive and fun. Love the touch of copper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......I'm just CRAZY about copper embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete