Sunday, August 30, 2020

Deck The Halls

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Talk about creating a TRADITIONAL Red & Green Holiday card.....
I think I nailed this one.
I started this card off with a Shaded Spruce base card.
Next, I added two panels of the 'Tis The Season Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.
 
I created the perfect sentiment piece by using the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' along with the 'Christmas Gleaming' set.


The finishing touch was adding some 'Sequins For Everything' around the front of my card ……. And this card was done in a RED HOT minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: