Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Coffee Carrier



Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and will be sharing that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and it is a CASE from the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  How about we jump right in and you allow me to share that project with you now.
 
I think one of the HOTTEST and most POPULAR items in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog just has to be the AMAZING and FUN 'Mini Coffee Carrier' and 'Mini Coffee Cups'.
 
Both of these products were among the first items I placed on my demonstrator Pre-Order back in July.  
 
I can only image how many of these I'm going to be making to give as gifts this upcoming Holiday Season.
 
The 'Mini Coffee Carrier' was decorated with the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' along with some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Real Red 3/16" Braided Linen Trim'.
 
I created my DARLING gift tag using the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' ….. Along with my 'Layering Circles Dies' and 'Warm Hugs Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'Warm Hugs' set.
 
I wrapped all four sides with panels of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' and I could be assured that each panel fit perfectly around my entire 'Mini Coffee Carrier'.
 
I also topped off my 'Mini Coffee Carrier' with some new 'Mossy Meadow 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon' …… And I attached my darling gift tag to that ribbon.
I decorated the front of both 'Mini Coffee Cups' with more of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper'.  And used several 'Layering Circle Dies' along with some of the new 'Felt Sheets' to decorate both the front...….
And top of my 'Mini Coffee Cups'.
 
Here's a close-up of how I decorated the front of each coffee cup.
Before I closed up both of my coffee cups …… I tucked a FUN little Starbucks Gift Card into each cup.  Will probably go back and add some Red Crinkle Paper to the inside of each cup before I give this gift away.
 
So there you have it friends...….
Just over the moon HAPPY with how this project turned out.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: