Saturday, August 15, 2020

Set of You Are Special Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Well ...... I have to say that this was such a FUN alternate project for me to make with my July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I can't think of anything I like making more then tags.  And I think these two tags turned out perfectly.
 
I used one of the postcard fronts that were included in this kit ....... And I just sized that down to 2-1/2" x 4-1/4 ..... Allowing me to create two tags from one postcard.
 
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Tasteful Thoughts' set at the bottom of my tag.  And I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to create that.
 
I also used the VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to create three burst on the front of my tag.
 
My tag was topped off with some 'Misty Moonlight 1/4" Ribbon' and tied up with the 'Forever Greenery Gold Cording Trim'.
 
The gold glitter enamel stars were included in this kit ...... And I just added one to each of the starburst centers.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: