Tuesday, September 25, 2018

This Is For You Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I just couldn't be happier with the way this treat bag turned out.
I started out by using one of the 'Striped Treat Bags' and adding a pretty Cherry Cobbler Belly Band.  To the top of that belly band......I added some new 'Striped Burlap Trim'.
The Belly Band is just a decorative design element........And doesn't have to be removed to open this Treat Bag.
I created this beautiful Gold Embossed sentiment piece for the front of my bag......
And used the 'Take Out Treats' set along with some VersaMark ink and 'Gold Embossing Powder' to create this beautiful sentiment piece.
My sentiment is punched out with the 1-1/2" Circle Punch ....... And then I layered a 1-3/4" Cherry Cobble Circle along with a 2-1/4" Gold Circle.  Next, I adhered all those circles to a 'Colored Doilies' (using the white side).  The final layer was a Cherry Cobbler 'Layering Scallop Circle and then I was able to call this sentiment piece done.
The finishing touch to my sentiment piece was adding 2-Old Olive 'Sprig Punch' pieces to the backside of the Cherry Cobbler Layering Scallop piece.
The top Cherry Cobbler Scallop Circle piece has a small magnetic attached to it......
And the coordinating magnetic is attached behind the center of the Belly Band.
To the inside of my Treat Bag ....... I added several small embellishment packages and called this project done in no time flat.
This is one of those fun little projects that can be made for a last minute gift packaging need.......And will make whoever you give it to think..........You put LOTS OF TIME into creating it.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable to fold that bag over . . . really shows off the edge. Beautiful mix of greenery and gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always see the little details that I put into my projects. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete