Saturday, September 22, 2018

Thinking of You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card uses left over pieces from my August Paper Pumpkin kit.
I started out by cutting down one of the card fronts that was included in the August kit ........ and adhering it to a Merry Merlot card stock panel.
I used the stamp set that came with the August kit - And stamped my "Thinking of You" sentiment with VersaMark ink directly onto my Designer Series panel.  Next, I sprinkled the sentiment with 'Silver Embossing Powder' and then heat set the sentiment.
The finishing touch for this 'Small Memories & More Card' was adding some of the pretty Baker's Twine that was included in this kit around my assembled Designer Series panel.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out......
And since I'm away for the weekend with my scrapbooking girlfriends ....... I'm planning to leave this card for Jack to find when he wakes up this morning.  Just wanting him to know that even though I'm not home........I'm thinking of him today!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The card, envelope = true love! Amazing floral and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the right thing to say to me Mary. THANKS!!!!

      Delete