Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Holiday Truck

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FESTIE & FUN is this little notecard!
I started out with a panel of the 'Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper' and adhered that down to my Whisper White note card.
Next I added a panel of 'Gold Foil Paper' to the center of the Designer Series Paper and before adhering that panel down........I wrapped some 'Tranquil Tide Ruffled Ribbon' around the 'Gold Foil Paper' and adhered that assembled piece to the center of my Designer Series Paper panel.
I used the 'Farmhouse Christmas' set and stamped my truck onto a Whisper White 'Layering Circle' piece.  I matted that circle to a 'Gold Foil Paper' circle and finished that layering off with a Tranquil Tide scallop circle.
All that was left to do was grab my Stampin' Blends and I had some fun coloring in my pick-up truck and Christmas Tree.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment