Thursday, September 13, 2018

Merry Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Who wouldn't just LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing this tag attached to one of their gifts this holiday season?????
I started out by creating a center banner flag with Whisper White card stock.  Next, I used the 'Merry Christmas' dies and Poppy Parade card stock to die cut my OH SO PRETTY sentiment.
The remainder of my sentiment was stamped from the 'Merry Christmas to All' set at the bottom of my Old Olive tag.  I used VersaMark Ink and White Embossing Powder to give that portion of my sentiment all the pop it deserved.
I added a Poppy Parade and 'Santa;s Workshop Designer Series' panel to the center of my Old Olive tag ......... And then I added my Whisper White banner flag to the center of that panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
My tag was topped off with some of the GORGEOUS new 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and tied up with a pretty 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Basic Sequins' (colored with my new Poppy Parade Blends) and topping those sequins off with a 'Basic Pearl' (that were colored in with my Old Olive Blends).
So tell me friends ........Wouldn't someone special you know just SQUEAL if this tag was attached to the gift you were giving them?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful die cut "Merry!" Darling ribbon/twine and pop of sequin fun!

    ReplyDelete