Monday, September 24, 2018

Poinsettia Trio Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added one additional product found in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
Now this is what I call an upgraded card!!!!
By adding the new 'Merry Merlot Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper'
My upgraded card takes on a whole new level of SPARKLE & SHINE!!!!!
 
I started out by using the same "Merry Christmas" sentiment (from the 'Timeless Tidings set) to create my Black Embossed sentiment.
My poinsettia flowers were stamped with VersaMark ink and also sprinkled with 'Black Embossing Powder' to really help all three flowers POP OFF this card.
Each circle was matted with a 1-1/2 Black Circle and that too gave each poinsettia an extra layer of POP!
And I added the 'Braided Linen Trim' to the top section of my center panel.
 So tell me friends........
How FUN are both of these poinsettia cards!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Total glimmer and glam created for the second version. Both cards are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. You ALWAYS know exactly what to say to make me SMILE BIG.

      Delete