Monday, September 10, 2018

Candy Cane Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM....
My first upgrade to this card was adding a Whisper White panel to the front of my Cherry Cobbler base card.
I also added a Cherry Cobbler panel to my Designer Series Paper ........ And added some 'Cherry Cobbler Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine' around that DSP panel.  
My candy canes were stamped from the same 'Candy Cane Season' stamp set.  I used Cherry Cobbler card stock for my two candy canes ........ And I stamped those with VersaMark and sprinkled them with Whisper White Embossing Powder before heat setting them.  The 'Candy Cane Builder Punch' crops out those candy canes in no time flat ....... And is quickly becoming a favorite holiday catalog item in my studio.
My sentiment was created with the same 'Candy Cane Season' set ...... And I also used VersaMark and Whisper White Embossing Powder on that piece.
The finishing touch for this upgraded card was using my 'Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends' on the 'Basic Sequins' and adding the 'Basic Pearl' to the top of those colored in sequins.
I have to admit ....... I find it difficult to pick a favorite.....
How about you??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment