Monday, September 03, 2018

Season's Greeting Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
I began this upgraded version by changing the orientation of my card.
I started this upgraded version off by using the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder' on my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Merry Christmas To All' set and cropped it out with one of the 'Layering Ovals Dies'.
I stamped my poinsettia flower from the 'Peaceful Poinsettia' set onto a panel of Whisper White card stock.  And I used my new 'Real Red Stampin' Blends' to color in each flower and the 'Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends' to color in all the leaf images.  I added a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock behind the stamped image ........ And added a ruffled edge to that Shaded Spruce card stock by punching it out with the 'Decorative Ribbon Border Punch'.
The final touch on this upgraded card was adding some 'Real Red 3/8" Mixed Satin Ribbon' around the Shaded Spruce panel ...... And I tied it up into a pretty knot.
Just crazy about the way both of these cards turned out.....
Do you have a favorite??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment