Saturday, September 01, 2018

3-Butterfly Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm boarding a flight early this morning to head back to St Louis for a wedding.  And the VERY BEST PART ....... I'm going to be spending the entire weekend with my kids and grandkids.  OH WHAT FUN!!!!  So.......I've prepared a quick little Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation for you today and it uses the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I must admit........I'm loving the way this card turned out.
What a DARLING little card ...... And the best part ........ It was created with some of the left-over pieces from my July Paper Pumpkin kit.
I used the blue gingham paper that was included in this kit and created two triangle pieces on the front of my card.
I used the large 'Layering Circles Die' to add a Blueberry Bushel scallop circle to the center of my card.  My three butterflies were stamped onto Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and Lovely Lipstick card stock using the 'Painted Glass' set.
My sentiment was from the stamp set that came with my July kit.....
And a final touch was using the stitching stamp that came with the July kit ........ and stamped Blueberry Bushel sticking lines around the top and bottom of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment