Monday, September 17, 2018

Merry Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
My upgraded card for today has plenty of pretty details added to it.
I used the same 'Merry Christmas' dies to create my focal centerpiece.  But for this upgraded version ...... I framed the 'Farmhouse Christmas Designer Series Paper' with a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock.
One final touch for that framed focal centerpiece was adding a pretty bow (made with the 'Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon') in the upper left hand corner of that panel.
I used the swirl stamp from the 'Merry Christmas to All' set and stamped several swirl images directly onto my Gray granite base panel.  And for an added touch of PRETTY .........  I used my 'Clear Wink of Stella Pen' and traced around each of the stamped swirl images to finish those off.
I used one of the 'Pearlized Doilies' (cut in half) behind the "Merry" panel ....... And adhered that panel down with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
This upgraded card turned out even prettier than I had hoped it would.
So tell me friends.........
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment