Sunday, September 23, 2018

Poinsettia Trio Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who doesn't love receiving a beautiful poinsettia holiday card!
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Timeless Tidings' set with VersaMark ink and then sprinkling 'Black Embossing Powder' over the top before heat setting it.
I added some of the new 'Braided Linen Trim' across my Merry Merlot panel and then tied it up into a pretty bow (which by the way was done with ZERO EFFORT!).
I created a Whisper White and Crumb Cake center panel ........ And added my three stamped poinsettia flowers to that panel.
My poinsettia flowers were stamped from the 'Timeless Tidings' set and I used my Merry Merlot Stampin' Write Marker to color in each of the flowers.
The finishing touch was adding two little 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' to the center of each poinsettia flower and calling this card DONE in NO TIME FLAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' those little pearls for the centers of the poinsettias. Hoping the braided twine never goes away! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you my friend. Both embellishments are PERFECT. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete