Sunday, September 02, 2018

Season's Greetings

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
I made it to St Louis yesterday afternoon and immediately connected with my kids and grandkids.  I have to admit ........... My family knows how to have a GOOD TIME and always MAKES SOME GREAT MEMORIES when we all get together.  The wedding is at 4:00 today and I'm looking forward to more LAUGHTER, FUN and GREAT TIMES with my family ......... that will for sure take us well into the early morning hours.

Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the NEW 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started out this card with a Whisper White base card ........ 
I added a panel of Shaded Spruce to the top of my Whisper White base card ........ And I used the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder' to create some fun texture to that Shaded Spruce panel.
My poinsettia was stamped with the 'Peaceful Poinsettia' set ...... And I colored in the flower and leafs with my 'Real Red and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends'.
My sentiment is from the 'Merry Christmas To All' set and I used Memento Black ink to stamp that image directly onto my Whisper White panel.
Here is how that completed stamped and colored panel turned out.
Turned out to be a pretty quick and easy card......
And coloring with the Stampin' Blends was SO RELAXING!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment