Saturday, September 08, 2018

August Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the projects I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those two cards..........
I have to say ........ I kind of let out a sweet squeal when I received the August Paper Pumpkin kit.
Talk about some BEAUTIFUL card creations.  This was the first card I made with the August kit.
I simply ADORE this sentiment!!!!
And it is the PERFECT card to give to Jack this morning!!!!
And how PERFECT is this congrats card!
The sentiment with the beautiful twine behind it is perfect!
Can't wait to share with you all the alternate cards I made with this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment