Sunday, September 16, 2018

Merry Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Every now and again ....... I create a card that turns out EXACTLY how I see it in my head.  My card today falls right into that category.
I started out using my Big Shot and the 'Subtles Embossing Folder' on the front of my Gray Granite base card.  Next, I used my Simply Score Board and scored at 1/4" around the entire edges of my card.  This created a BEAUTIFUL embossed edge on the front of this card.
I added a 3/4" Cherry Cobbler card stock panel to the center of my card.......
And then positioned a 2" x 3-3/4" panel of the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Panel' directly over that Cherry Cobbler panel.  I used the 'Merry Christmas' Framelits Dies to create my Cherry Cobbler message that was adhered to the center of the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper'.
The finishing touch for this card was adding three 'Pearls' that were colored in with my Cherry Cobbler Blends.
Just thrilled with the way this card turned out!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment