Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Snowman Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in  the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How ADORABLE is this little snowman treat box.
I used the 'Take Out Die' to create the base of this snowman box.
The top opens up to give you plenty of room to load this box up with lots of YUMMY TREATS!
The hat is from the 'Take Out Die' and the banner flag die is clipped off to create the rim of the snowman's hat.
I used the 'Real Red Mix Satin Ribbon' to create the scarf......
And added the face features before calling this little cutie done!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment