Sunday, September 09, 2018

Candy Cane Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How adorable is this quick & easy holiday card!
I let the 'All is Bright Designer Series Paper' stand alone on the front of this card.
Then I stamped two candy canes from the 'Candy Cane Season' set and punched them out with the new 'Candy Cane Builder Punch'.  I finished those two candy canes off by adding a perfect little stamped bow ........ that was also punched out with the same builder punch.
I used the 'Candy Cane Season' stamp set to stamp my sentiment.  I stamped it with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled 'White Embossing Powder' over the top and heat set it.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Basic Sequins' and topping each off with a 'Basic Pearl' that was colored in with my 'Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment