Saturday, September 15, 2018

Cut Out Flower Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
One of the most difficult cards I often times find myself needing to make are sympathy cards.  I have to say.......Stampin' UP! just had to have been thinking of me (and of course others.......) when they created the August Paper Pumpkin kit.
All I needed to do was fussy cut out the flower image from one of the cards from the August kit......
And then I stamped my sentiment (from the August kit) with VersaMark Ink and sprinkled 'Silver Embossing Powder' over the top before heat setting my sentiment.
A beautiful finishing touch was adding some sequins and pearls (also included in the kit) around the front of my card.
I simply ADORE how this card came together ........
And just know someone special is going to love receiving this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment