Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Snowman Friendship Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How ADORABLE are these little snowmen!  I CASE'd my dear friend Donna's St Patrick's Day card layout when I created this card.
I started this card out by using the new 'Blizzard Thinlits Dies' along with the 'Big Shot Embossing Mats' to create an embossed Whisper White panel for my card.  I'm loving how this turned out.
Next, I grabbed the 'Subtles Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper' and created a pretty panel across the bottom portion of my card.
The 'Spirited Snowmen' set just steals the show on this card.
And the only coloring I did was color in the single heart with my 'Real Red Stampin' Blends'.
And the final touch was adding the 'Best Route Enamel Shapes' to fill in the center of each of snowflakes.......And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment