Friday, October 21, 2011

Witches Shoe Card

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!  I'm hoping that you'all have some Wickedly Wild Plans for the upcoming weekend........I plan to do a Fun Shop on Saturday and some SERIOUS PLAYING in my Studio on Sunday!  Let's get started with my fun share for today.......
Here's the card I created by using the "Holiday Stocking Die" (page 24-Mini Catalog) and the 1-3/4" Circle punch (which forms the toe-tip of my shoe).  This card is ALL OVER the internet and MANY Stampin' UP! demonstrators have been posting it on Stampin Connection and also on their Blogs - today is my turn to share it.
I turned my Witches Shoe into a giftcard holder by using Dimensionals to connect the sides of my boot and leaving the top portion of my boot open.
 By leaving the top portion of my boot open - It allows me to slide my giftcard in and out of my card and I can even write a special Halloween message on the back of my giftcard.
The total WOW of my card comes from the fiber topper I created to the pull tab of my giftcard holder.
And I punched out three Word Window Punches from the Silver Glimmer Paper and added a black brad to create the "lace-up" section for my witches shoe.
I just LOVE how this Halloween Card turned out - OH SO CUTE and just know my grandson is going to LOVE this card.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share one last Halloween card with you - Hope you can join me. 

Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie, I love this shoe so cute.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a fashion maven. Love your shoe! Hugs, m

    ReplyDelete