Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Treat #6

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends......YAHOO.....It's the start of another FUN PACKED week.  I'm so ready to kick it off with my 6th Halloween Treat Holder for my granddaughter back in Wiscosnin.  Let's GO!
 I started out with the new "Cellophane Bags" (page 11-Mini Catalog) and filled one with Candy Corn and one with Skittles........
I grabbed my "Batty for You" (page 26) stamp set and my Scallop Circle Punch to decorate the top of each of my bags. 
I just love how these narrow cellophone bags filled up perfectly with some yummy Halloween candy.
And I was even able to stack 8-candy corns into these cellophane bags and each candy corn stacked perfectly on top of each other to create an amazing looking treat holder.
Just know that my granddaughter is going to really have fun passing these out to her classmates back in Wisconsin.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the last and final Halloween Treat Holders with you....Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. sharing these projects with us is such a "treat!" hugs, m

    ReplyDelete