Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Treat #5

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends and today I'm heading up to Mesa to attend a class that Di Gibbs is puting on today - Can't wait!  But for today - I'm going to share the 4th treat I've made for my grandson in California for him to pass out on Halloween to his fellow classmates.  Let's get sharing...
 I made these cute little sour cream container holders that actually hold a little Hershey Nugget inside.
I totally forgot to take a picture of the nugget all wrapped up - Seriously CUTE and Seriously SNUG inside this cutie little sour cream holder......
I used the "Batty for You" (page 26) stamp set and framed the little spider on a pumpkin pie scallop circle punch.  The entire piece was popped up using Stampin Dimensionals and a tiny little piece of ribbon just added that finishing touch to this cutie project.
And here is the backside of this treat holder - It honestly is going to be one of those treats that the kids are going to have to tear apart to get to their yummy treat.
I'm very happy with the way these treat holders turned out.  Would love to be there to see the look on the kids faces when they find the chocolate surprise tucked inside their Halloween Treat Holder.  

I'll be back tomorrow to share the 6th Halloween Treat Holder with you.....Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment