Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Treat #4

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!  I have Stamp Club today and this afternoon my six Stamp Club ladies will be joining me for an extra special Halloween Stamp Club - and I'm hoping to share those projects with you early next week.  BUT....for today....It's Halloween Treat #4 that I'm prepared to share with you.  Let's Jump Right In.......
 I grabbed  up some DSP I found at Michael's and my new "Warmest of Wishes" (page 5-Mini Catalog) Stamp Set and made these fast little treat holders for my Granddaughter in California to hand out on Halloween to her classmates.
 I used the "Top Note" (page 222) BigZ Die to create my treat holder and tied the Top Note die together with some Michael's Grossgrain ribbon.
 I stamped the owl out in black StatzOn ink and then punched the image out using the "Owl Builder" (page 213) punch and popped him up on the "1-3/4 inch Scallop Circle" (page 210) punch.  Stampin' UP! has coordinated this stamp set and punch to work perfectly together.  It serioulsy makes my job of creating these little cutie treats SO MUCH EASIER (and FASTER)!
 I grabbed a bag of individually wrapped Twizzlers and popped one of the fold of the Top Note Die and closed these up with several different types of ribbon.
 Just love how cute these came together - and seriously the hardest part of this entire project was threading the ribbon through the hole I punched out at the top of the Top Note die.
 The DSP pack was a Recollections Pack from Michael's and I was able to use some coordinating ribbon from the Dollar Spot at Michael's to match each of the papers within this DSP pack.
I had a ball making these treats for my Granddaughter and know that she will be one proud little lady when she passes these out to her fellow classmates on Halloween Day.

Thank You for joining me today.......I'm off to go enjoy the day with my Club Gals!  I have some extra special Halloween FUN planned for the girls.....and I'm hoping to share those projects with you early next week.   I'll be back tomorrow to share the 5th Halloween Treat Holder that I'm making for my grandson in California......Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That stripe is so striking in Halloween colors. Another deliciously clever idea! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete