Friday, October 07, 2011

PaperDollDressUp Halloween Card

HAPPY FRIDAY My Blogger Friends ..... It's time for another FUN and FESTIVE Fall weekend - Hope you have some fabulous plans in store.  I'm hoping to get some much needed stamping time in. 
Today, I have a quick little card to share with you.......My friend Kris had Debbie and I over to her house the other day and while we were there.....she gave us the pieces to make this ADORABLE Ghost card - made from the PaperDoll DressUp cartridge.
She used the Martha Stewart fence punch and created this amazing and pretty spooky fence and then we sponged the edges of our PaperDoll DressUp Ghost and popped him up on our card with dimensionals.
All the pieces were cut from the PaperDoll DressUp cartridge with the exception of the rolling hills and that was made using the KiwiLane Design templates and some fall DSP that Kris had in her stash.

By the time we were done making this card......I realized that this would be the PERFECT card to make for my grandkids......so......MANY THANKS Kris for your wonderful idea and for helping me solve my problem on what card to make my little people for Halloween.....YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD FRIEND GIRLFRIEND!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a fabulously yummy card that Kris made for me......It's a fun little creation that she made using the Inspired by Nature set from Stampin' UP!  Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Kadie. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete