Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Stamp Camp Day Three

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today we will be viewing the last two cards we made at last Wednesday's Stamp Camp.  Let's jump right in........
First card today is a little card that my good friend Mary Fish (http://stampinpretty.blogspot.com) shared with me.  She shared this card on her blog a week or so ago and I FELL IN LOVE!  Here's how I recreated this little 3"x3" cutie......First up I started with the "Pick Your Poison DSP" (P.10 in the mini) and addeda piece of Basic Black and thin strip of Pumpkin Pie to the front of my Whisper White base card. We used the "Spooky Bingo Bits" (P.25) stamp set and stamped the skull on a piece of Whisper White and matted it onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock.
We used the NEW "Peekaboo Frames"  (P36-mini) BigZ L Die to make our adorable Pumpkin Pie peekaboo frame and we added the EEEK stamp from the "Spooky Bingo Bits" stamp set inside the frame.  We added "Baker's Twine" (P194) around the top of our frame (we added the orange stripes to our Baker's Twine with the help of an orange sharpie)......and we called this one DONE! 
Oh So CUTE!
And our last card is a Spooky Little Number......that got most of it's help from the "Wicked Cool" (P24) stamp set.  We used the Witches Shoes and the Spooky saying from this set - and we also used a Clearance Rack find - "Night Owl DSP". 
The Witches Shoes were punched out using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch (P212) and the "Perfect Pennants BigZ L Die" (P221) helped us to create the black scallop circle and the last layer was added by punching out the 2-1/2" Circle Punch (P212) in Basic Gray.  We added a bow made from the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (P195) with a Old Olive "Glimmer Brad" (P199) adhered to the center.

So that's it for another Stamp Camp month.  I already have the card designs for my November Stamp Camp - which is scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of November.  We will be creating all Holiday Cards for that Stamp Camp and look forward to sharing some FUN and CREATIVE ideas with my Camp Ladies. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share the first of my Stamp Club cards with you - Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. EEK! Thanks for the shout out. Love your halloween treats and paper craft ideas! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete