Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas Cards - Class Style Part Four

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and Thank You for joining me today.  It's my last Christmas card share from the class I took at my local scrapbooking class - and I think I might have saved the BEST for last.  Check it out.........
I am pretty good about identifying any product that might be from Stampin' UP! - but other scrapbooking/cardmaking product on the market......well....NOT SO GOOD!  But even though I can't identify product line - I can tell you that I have SEVERAL Stampin' UP! DSP packs in mind when I was making this FABULOUS card. 
First up.....I can totally see making this flower with several layers of our 5-Petal Flower punch.  The layering it would take on with this punch would be a dead ringer to the flower we made in class.  Of course by inking up all the edges of my flower allowed my flower to really take on some serious dimension!
And of course I would use the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon for a perfect layering under my flower.
I think the possibilities are endless to recreate this card - and don't be surprised if you see this card with my spin on it for the upcoming holidays.

Thanks for joining me today - Tomorrow I will be sharing a CraftJunkieToo Halloween Post with you - so hop you can join me for that SPOOKY SURPRISE.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. the patterned paper in combination is stunning. love the two patterns on the flower. has me thinking . . . hugs, m

    ReplyDelete