Friday, October 28, 2011

October Stamp Club Day Three

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends - Yahoooo ..... It's time to finish up this week and prepare for a FUN FILLED PACKED WEEKEND.  Hope you have some amazing plans in store for this weekend.  For today - I promised my last Stamp Club project and without fail....Let's get right to it!
As you'all know.....I'm not a Shabby Chic kind of gal - but for my Club Gals......I will stop at nothing to offer them the latest and the greatest of Stampin' UP! goodness.  This little Halloween creation was shared by fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Kimberly Van Diepen at http://stampinbythesea.com/

I have to say that Kimberly is the "Queen of Shabby Chic Halloween" and she has even made an amazing video tutorial (http://stampinbythesea.com/halloween-tree-decoration-tutorial) showing how to create the fun "Yo-Yo" that make up the center of this fun little creation.
What my Club Gals did was use the Pick Your Poisin DSP and started with a 1-1/4"x12"  piece and scored it every 1/4".  We then folded up our DSP and secured the ends together with a piece of "Sticky Strip" (P206)......and then folded our DSP strip down to take the shape of a Yo-Yo and secured it onto a 1-3/8" circle with the help of our trusty Hot Glue Gun.
We used the smallest square of the "Scallop Squares Duo" Bigz Die (P223) as our base and stacked our Yo-Yo and ribbon on to the Scallop Square.
We added buttons and retired bat punch to the center of our Yo-Yo and without a doubt.....the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (P195) added all the FUN and SPOOKY that this creation needed.
My Club Gals had a BLAST creating this little Halloween piece and a week later - I went up to a Simply Score class at Di Gibbs studio and we actually made a fabulously fun Christmas version of this very fun creation......Which I'll be sharing with you early next week.

I have to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Kimberly for all her AMAZING TALENT and her AWESOME tutorial on how to make this darling little creations. 
You Rock the Universe Kimberly ....and.....
The Stampin' UP! World!

Thanks for joining me today!
 I'll be back tomorrow for the Crafty Halloween Blog Hop

The Crafty Halloween Blog Hop (by Tracy at CraftJunkieToo) promises to be PACKED FULL of
Amazing Creations by Super Talented Design Team Members........
  Hope you can join me.

Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment