Saturday, October 22, 2011

Three Witches Skirts

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends - and today I'm going to share a card that Stampin' UP! demonstrator Frenchie shared on her blog a week ago.  I made a few changes but pretty much stayed true to Frenchie's original card.  Let's get sharing.......
 This card was created with the "Wicked Cool" (page 24) stamp set for the hat and feet of this card.  I stamped the feet in Black StatzOn and each of the hats were stamped with Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
I used the "Eyelet Border" (page 211) punch to create the start of the skirts for each of my witches.....and I used dimensionals to a bit of dimension to each of the skirts.
 I also added a single Rhinestone to each of the boots.......and used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in the stripes of each of my Witches leggings.
 I added a piece of 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon across the center of my card and that created the look of a belt to the top of each witches skirt. (the buckles were something I found in my stash - and have no clue where they came from)
AND.....One final look at this amazing card that Frenchie created - OH SO CUTE!  Thanks Frenchie for sharing such an amazing little creation - I just know that someone is going to SMILE BIG when they receive this card for Halloween.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations.....Hope you can come back and join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. bring on the dancing girls. these are too cute. love the big button belts1 hugs, m

    ReplyDelete