Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Stamp Camp

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends - Today I want to share two of my October Stamp Camp cards with you.  We will be viewing these cards over the next couple of days ..... SO.....Let's get started......
My October Stamp Camp met this past Wednesday and we made the six cards/projects from the above photo.
First up is a spooky little Owl card, which I saw the layout on Nance Leedy's blog (http://nanceleedy.blogspot.com) back on September 11th.  I used some different stamps and DSP - but over all.......This is was CASE card.  We started out with the new "Glimmer paper" (mini P41) that was used to punch out the FUN little moon.  We also used the "Decorative Label punch" (P209) and stamped the "Happy Halloween" from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" (P157) onto one end of the punched out Decorative Label punch.
The Owl and Bats came from "Spooky Bingo Bits" (P25) and the Branch came from the "Raining Flowers" (P111) stamp set.  The DSP we used was from the "Pick Your Poison" (P10-mini) DSP pack and we added a snappy little piece of 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding (P194) around the DSP to give the looks of this card a fun little spin!
And the last card I will be sharing with you today is a trio skull card that came from the "Batty for You" (P26) stamp set.  We added a little snip of 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon (P194) in Peach Parfait, and mounted that ribbon behind the trio of skulls and also added a little snip at the very top of our card.
I just love how this spooky little skull card came together.....And by using the "Tasteful Trim" (P221) BigZ XL Die to form the rick-rack edge to our "Pick Your Poison" (P10-mini) DSP we were able to add just one more element of surprise to this trio of skulls card.  TOTALLY SPOOKY but TOTALLY ADORABLE!

Thanks for joining me today.  I'm off to spend the day playing in my studio ......I finished up all 150+ Halloween treats for my 7-grandkids....and now I'm needing to get busy and create my SaddleBrooke girlfriends Halloween treats.  I'll be sharing those with you on Halloween.

I'll be back tomorrow to share two more cards from my October Stamp Camp collection - Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday to you too Kadie. Love the cards... Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete