Monday, October 10, 2016

Upgraded Candy Corn Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added one additional stamp set (found in the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday (on left)....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today (on right).....
For my Mix-It-UP! Monday card, I changed the orientation and grunged-up this version of that candy corn card.
I used the same stamp set for my sentiment.....
And added the spider web from the 'Spooky Fun' set.  To add a bit of fun to the hanging spider ...... I covered my spider with some of the glue from the 'Fine Tip Glue'.....which acts like the Crystal Effects that we use to sell.
My candy corns were created the same as I did in yesterday's card ........ The only thing I did differently was distress the edges.
And one final touch for this card was adding a panel of Basic Black behind the Old Olive panel ...... and I distressed my Old Olive panel by bending the cardstock and then inking up the fold on each of those bends.  That distressed my Old Olive panel just the way I wanted.
So my Friends.....
Which one is your FAVORITE????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I like the grunged up card. More depth. But I just love candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments Kristi and Mary. I think I agree with you on the grunged up version of my candy corn card. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the grunged up one! Both are adorable. Love the DSP you used for your candy corn.

    ReplyDelete