Monday, October 17, 2016

Skelton Heart Smile Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... and only added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spotlight Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT....
For today's card I added two additional product to bring this fun Skelton card up to the next stamping level. 
The first upgrade I made to this card was embossing my 'Timeless Love' sentiment with clear embossing powder to give that sentiment a real POP!  Then I punched a heart from the 'Owl Builder' punch and added it above my sentiment.
My Skelton received an additional layer of circles to rest upon.  The large 'Silver Foil' scallop circle just made my stamped Skelton jump right off this card.
I also added a 3/4" panel of 'Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper' to my Whisper White panel before adhering my 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' Skelton onto my card.
So there you have it friends.......A quick and easy upgrade to the darling Spotlight Sunday card I shared with you yesterday.
So......Just wondering if you have a favorite?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Two hearts may be better than one . . . love your stepped up version!

    ReplyDelete