Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Popcorn Box

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week project for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today........
How darling is this cute little Popcorn Box!
This box was made with the help of the very popular new Popcorn Box Thinlits
I decorated my popcorn box with some Black Baker's Twine......
And created a super fun 'ready to pop' label for the front of my popcorn box with the 'Ready to Pop' stamp set.
I filled my popcorn box with a cello bag full of popcorn......
And then tied up my cello bag with some White Baker's Twine and Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop by and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the red stripes . . . the most chic popcorn box ever!

    ReplyDelete