Saturday, October 01, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - It's Your Day

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have a pretty card to share with you that I made with my May Paper Pumpkin kit.  This card just makes me SMILE BIG when I look at it .......let me share that card with you now.....
I used the base card that came with the May kit ...... and just upgraded it with some pretty Flirty Flamingo colors.
I started out by adding a panel of Flirty Flamingo cardstock behind my lattice work base card ...... And wrapping some of the pretty Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon around my card.
Next I die-cut some Watermelon Wonder and Pumpkin Pie flowers from the 'Botanical Builder Framelits' set ....... And arranged them onto the front of my card.
Then I used the stamp set that was included in the May kit and created a darling 'It's Your Day' sentiment for the front of my card.
This card is PERFECT to give to someone extra special JUST BECAUSE!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me "smile big," too. Lovely card. I sure wish there was a die for the background. So pretty.

    M

    ReplyDelete