Friday, October 07, 2016

Freaky Friday Dracula

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is another Freaky Friday card share.  I have been having so much fun playing with the Halloween sets that are featured in the Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog and since it's October......what better time to spot-light some Halloween cards.  Let me share another Halloween card with you now...........
This darling Dracula card just couldn't be any easier to create!
I began by stamping my "Happy Halloween" sentiment from the 'Jar of Haunts' set and punching it out with a 1-3/8" circle punch.  I added a layer of Real Red and Basic Black and by adding the ribbon ....... This tag just jumps off the card.
I added a Basic Black cardstock panel to the bottom of my Whisper White base card and then topped it off with a panel of the brick DSP that is included in the 'Halloween Night Specialty' Designer Series Paper.  A final touch before adhering this DSP panel down to the front of my card was adding some Black Baker's Twine around my brick panel and then I tied it up into a pretty bow.
My OH SO DARLING Dracula was stamped from the 'Cookie Cutter Halloween set and then colored in with Real Red, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray Stampin' Write Makers.
A simply darling little Dracula card that will surely make one of my grandkids VERY HAPPY this Halloween season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Stinkin' cute Dracula Boy! Love the colors. I keep forgetting to use that brick DSP.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet guy. Love how you layered up the halloween tag!

    ReplyDelete