Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tag Thursday - thank you

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I used the 'Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack' to create the base for this tag.
I used the 'Kinda Eclectic' set and some Crushed Curry ink to stamp my sun at the top of my tag.  I then sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat set it.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Sunburst Sayings' set and that too was sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heat set.  I used the 'Layering Circles Framelits' to create this fun layer of circles for my sentiment.
All that was left to do was add some Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine to the top of my tag and then topped my tag off with a few Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim pieces.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Freaky Friday project with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the sunshine! I love the layered "sun" over color!

    ReplyDelete