Monday, October 31, 2016

Pumpkin Tea Light

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the project I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's project ....... but I added one additional product to bring this project up to the next stamping level.
 
My Spot Light Sunday project is on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday project is on the RIGHT......
The difference is yesterday's project was a treat holder....
And today's project is a candle.....
The one additional product I added to this project was a battery operated tea light candle.
The holder that I made is a piece of cardstock that measures 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" and I scored around all four sides at 1".  That allowed the battery operated tea light to fit PERFECTLY inside the little box.
So here is what the pumpkin looks like all lite up!
 
I decided to use my craft knife to cut out the face on the pumpkin and that really brought this pumpkin project up over the top.
So there you have it friends.
Do you have a favorite?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin treat holders and tea lights turned out awesome Kadie! Great job! I bet everyone enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so cute. Love the light up idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant conversion to a tea light holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Kristi and Mary for your sweet comments. I had SO MUCH FUN making both of these projects.

    ReplyDelete