Saturday, October 22, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - HAPPY

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This special card was made with my May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I thought outside the box when I used some of the product inside this kit .......And I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I used the die-cut 'Happy' that was included in this kit to create this card that just makes me SMILE BIG when I look at it.
The 'Happy' was mounted onto a layer of Square Framelits......
And several colorful flower's were stamped-embossed and then scattered around the Dabber Denim Scallop Square panel.
I used the 'Large Dots' embossing folder on my Soft Sky panel and wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the top of that panel to finish it off.
The final touch to completing this card was adding some of the smallest 'White Perfect Accents' to my card and that's all it took to create tis pretty (any occasion) card.
The best part of this card ........ You can change up the color combination you use to create this card and can even change up the color of the 'Happy' with some ink and a Sponge Dauber.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: