Saturday, October 08, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - My Love

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a pretty card to share with you!  This special card was made with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   I'm thrilled with the way it turned out and want to share that card with you now.
I used the front of one lattice card included in the May Paper Pumpkin kit to create this card.  All I did was cut the lattice portion of the card down and adhered a panel of Rich Razzleberry cardstock behind it. Then a panel of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock was adhered behind my lattice work panel and that entire panel was adhered to the front of a Rich Razzleberry base card.
I stamped my sentiment onto the center portion of that lattice panel and tied some Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around the center of my lattice panel.
All that was left to do was grab some punches from my cabinet and start creating some PRETTY PRETTY flowers.  Once I had the perfect cluster of three flowers, I adhered them down onto the white lattice panel.
A simply beautiful card that I made for my Jack.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Did you add crystal effects (or other) to the flowers? They look glossy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used the Stampin' UP! Fine Tip Glue Pen Mary. Since we no longer sell the Crystal Effects......We can now use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to get the same look.

    ReplyDelete